The Best CPAP Machine Accessories
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
There are many people who suffer from sleep apnea, which can make having a good night’s rest not only difficult but dangerous. A continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine is typically the ongoing treatment prescribed for this type of sleep disorder. If your breathing tends to pause when you’re asleep, it is usually because the airways in your throat get blocked or start to collapse. A CPAP machine ensures that you continue to breathe normally by sending a steady stream of air into your mouth and nose while you get some sleep.
If you’re considering getting a CPAP machine or already have one, you’ll also need some important accessories to go along with it. These CPAP accessories will enhance your experience with the CPAP machine and ensure you’re able to sleep safely and comfortably. The CPAP machine also comes with a CPAP mask as well as the tubing and hose that connects the mask to the machine.
In addition to these items, you may want to also consider getting a CPAP hose holder which you can use to hang up the hose while the machine is not in use. This will help your bedroom space look a lot neater and tidier. Another great accessory that many people like to use with a CPAP machine is a humidifier. This machine adds moisture into the air and helps to reduce certain side effects you may experience while using a CPAP machine, such as a dry mouth, nasal congestion and a sore throat. Some people prefer to use a heated hose rather than a regular one. This type of hose warms the airflow so that breathing it in while you’re asleep is more comfortable. This type of hose also prevents the moisture in the tube from condensing.
Our Picks For The Top CPAP Machine Accessories
- 1. MARS WELLNESS Replacement Filters CPAP Machine Accessories, 24-Piece
- 2. REAQER Collapsible Hose Holder CPAP Machine Accessory
- 3. North American Health Equipment Shelf CPAP Machine Accessory
- 4. CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray CPAP Machine Accessories, 2-Piece
- 5. ResMed Magnetic Clip Headgear CPAP Machine Accessory
Replacement Filters CPAP Machine Accessories, 24-Piece
These effective CPAP filters remove pollen and dust from the air. This set comes with four standard filters and 20 ultra-fine filters. They are disposable and should be replaced once a month.
Removes Dust and MoreThese CPAP filters remove pollen and dust from the air.
Collapsible Hose Holder CPAP Machine Accessory
This CPAP hose holder makes your CPAP more effective by ensuring the hose doesn’t have any tangles. It is easy to use and install. The hose holder is light and durable.
Effective ChoiceThis CPAP hose holder ensures your tubing is tangle-free.
North American Health
Equipment Shelf CPAP Machine Accessory
This CPAP holder gives you dedicated space for your machine. It doesn’t require any tools for installation. The holder is water resistant and durable.
Space-Saving DesignThis CPAP holder frees up space on your nightstand.
Disinfectant Spray CPAP Machine Accessories, 2-Piece
This CPAP disinfectant is gentle and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or fumes. It works quickly to kill 99 percent of germs. The spray can be air dried.
Gentle OptionThis CPAP disinfectant doesn’t contain harmful fumes.
Magnetic Clip Headgear CPAP Machine Accessory
This CPAP replacement headgear is flexible and comfortable. It has two snaps to put on and take off. The headgear does not come with a mask.
Flexible and Comfortable This CPAP replacement headgear is soft and easy to use.
What to Look For
- CPAP machine require an air filter to run properly. These filters are designed to remove any normal household dust and pollen that may be floating around, so that you don’t breathe them in as you sleep. The filters for a CPAP machine should be ultra fine so that they can remove any harmful debris in the air. Typically, filters should be replaced once a month. Some reusable filters can go as long as 90 days before they have to be changed.
- If you choose to go with a reusable filter, it’s best to remove it and wash it out every two weeks. This helps to ensure it is working properly and continuing to remove pollen and dust from the pressurized airflow.
- While CPAP machine’s aren’t large, you still need space to keep them near you while using them at night. Some people have enough room on their nightstand to place their CPAP machine. Others require a special stand just for the machine. These CPAP stands are like a small shelf that attaches to your mattress or bed. It’s just large enough for a CPAP machine and does not have extra room to hold anything else. It shouldn’t be used as your nightstand.
- It’s important to disinfect your CPAP machine, mask, tubing and accessories on a regular basis. Because this is a specialized machine, there are specialized cleaners that should be used with it. These CPAP disinfectants are gentle and don’t include any harsh chemicals or fumes. This is especially important because the cleaners may leave some residue inside the machine and you don’t want to breathe it in accidentally.
You May Also Enjoy Our Other Reviews
- Robotic Vacuum
- Cordless Vacuums
- Air Mattress
- Electric Razor
- Convertible Car Seat
- Infant Car Seat
- Dry Dog Food
- Carpet Cleaners
- Air Fryers
- Home Printers
- Wireless Router
- Streaming Device
- Electric Pressure Cooker
- Digital Camera To Capture Special Moments On The Fly
- Upright Vacuum